Parker’s range of Mist Eliminators is the result of extensive research and development, and many years of experience in the design and manufacture of high efficiency compressed air treatment products.
Compressed air purification equipment must have a very low pressure drop, long service life and be strong enough to withstand the most arduous operating conditions. Protection from oil slugs or compressor air/oil separator failure is essential.
Parker’s range of mist eliminators is specifically designed to meet these demands and will optimize oil removal while ensuring extremely low pressure drop and long service life.
Parker Mist Eliminators’ pressure drop is one of the lowest available at 0.5 psi which is typically 8 psi lower than conventional filters. This provides significant energy savings as on average every 2 psi pressure drop in the system equals a 1% loss in compressor horsepower.
Special Machine Pleated Element Construction
The machine pleating of the filter media increases its stability under changing loads and reduces the specific surface tension. This design results in a high load factor when compared to traditional hand packed media which is prone to inconsistent performance under varying load conditions.
PME Mist Eliminators
Mist Eliminators Benefits
- 5 year element life
- Ultra low 0.5 psi d pressure drop
- Special machine pleated element construction
- Provides nine to ten times greater filtration surface area
- Eliminates migration of air flow to area of least resistance, also known as “preferential flow”
- Strong stainless steel support sleeve construction
- Eliminates rust and corrosion which can contaminate the system
- Integral support of the lter media to eliminate bypass of contaminants
- Tie-rod construction for complete mechanical protection against compressor air/oil separator failure
Mist Eliminators Features
- Externally black epoxy painted
- Optimum protection against catastrophic air/oil separator failure by containing large slugs of oil and condensate, up to 50% of compressor sump capacity, without re-entrainment
- Factory mounted incremental differential pressure gauge and oat drain ships loose (standard)
- Condensate drain options
- Built per ASME Code with CRN registration (U or UM Stamp accordingly)
- Double gasket seal to ensure full element integrity