Parker domnick hunter OIL-X a new series of Compressed Air Filters, taking efficiency to a different level.
Built on Parker’s worldwide expertise in Filtration, the OIL-X range has been developed to ensure consistent outstanding air quality, guaranteed for 12 months – and third-party validated to meet ISO 8573-1.
The Parker domnick hunter OIL-X range of die-cast compressed air Filters has been designed from the outset to meet the air quality requirements of all editions of ISO8573-1, when validated in accordance with the stringent requirements of ISO12500-1.
An efficient and cost effective manufacturing process is a major factor in maintaining the profitability and growth of your business. All Parker domnick hunter products are designed to not only minimize the use of compressed air and electrical energy in their operation, but also to significantly reduce the operational costs of the compressor by minimizing pressure losses.
OIL-X Filters incorporate a number of unique and patented design features to minimize differential pressure and provide a filter and element combination where the differential pressure starts low and stays low to maximize energy savings and provide the lowest lifetime costs without compromising air quality.
The Parker domnick hunter OIL-X has been developed with a design philosophy of simplicity, compatibility and usability, but above all validated air quality. OIL-X is available in four different variants: water separation, coalescing, dry particulate and oil vapor removal.
Parker Compressed Air Filters Features
- For the removal of water and oil aerosols, atmospheric dirt and solid particles, rust, pipescale and micro-organisms
- Coalescing lter performance tested to the stringent requirements of ISO12500-1 and ISO8573-2
- Dry particulate Filter performance tested in accordance with the requirements of ISO8573-4
- Unique Filter element
- With a specialist construction and unique design for reduced airflow velocity, reduced pressure loss, increased dirt holding capacity, and improved efficiency including a 12-month air quality guarantee. Energy efficient media – 1.8 psig saturated pressure drop.
- Flow management system
- Specially engineered ‘bell mouth’, with 90-degree elbow, flow distributor and conical flow diffuser, to promote a consistent, optimum airflow, contributing towards maximum efficiency, reduced differential pressure and lower energy consumption.
- Differential pressure indicator
- Indication of required change out of element.
- Filter housing
- Designed to allow easy maintenance and element replacement, and covered by a 2-year guarantee, for reduced downtime, service cost and peace of mind.
- Flexible connections
- A wide range of port sizes and filter connections, for added flexibility and time saving.
- Epoxy coating
- Finished with alocrom corrosion protection and a tough, dry powder epoxy coating for a high quality feel with the reassurance of durability.